Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
The following applies to ALL PURCHASE ORDERS ISSUED BY United States ThermoAmp Inc.:
1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE: These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Purchase Order and shall apply to any Articles ordered, except to the extent that they may be inconsistent with any special terms and conditions appearing on the face of, or otherwise incorporated in, the Purchase Order or in any written amendment signed by Purchaser. The Purchase Order number shall be quoted on all correspondence related to the Purchase Order. Any acceptance of the Purchase Order by the Seller, either in writing or by performance, is limited to and shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions, any special terms and conditions on the face of the Purchase Order, or in any written amendment signed by Purchaser only and Seller is bound by them. Any proposal for additional or different terms in any document supplied by Seller to change the terms of the Purchase Order is rejected and shall not be effective.
2. CONFORMITY WITH PURCHASE ORDER: The Articles shall conform to the quantity, quality, and technical specifications and requirements stated in these Terms and Conditions and the Purchase Order, and shall be fit for the purposes for which they are required by Purchaser.
3. PRICE: Unless otherwise stated on the face of the Purchase Order, prices shall be fixed and firm and inclusive of all levies, taxes, duties, packing, and delivery of the Articles to their destination(s) specified in the Purchase Order. Seller warrants that the prices shown on the Purchase Order are complete, and no additional charges of any type shall be added without Purchaser’s express written consent. Unless specified otherwise, all currency amounts contained in the Purchase Order are references to United States Dollars.
4. DELIVERY: Articles shall be delivered in the quantities and on the dates or on expiry of the periods specified in the Purchase Order to the place(s) named therein at the risk and expense of the Seller. The Articles shall be properly packed and secured by Seller to guard against breakage, loss or damage so that upon delivery they conform in all respects with the Purchase Order. Title to the Articles shall pass to Purchaser on delivery and acceptance by Purchaser.
5. INVOICING AND PAYMENT: Payment terms for purchase of Articles by Purchaser shall as specified by the Purchase Order or as agreed to in writing between the purchaser and seller prior to order placement. All invoices must include the Purchase Order number, name of the Purchaser representative listed on the face of the Purchase Order, and a description of the Articles. Shipping charges and taxes, or any other additional charges for which Purchaser has agreed to pay.
6. WARRANTY: Seller expressly warrants that all Articles furnished under the Purchase Order: (A) shall conform to all specifications, drawings, descriptions, samples, and standards set forth in or incorporated by reference into the Purchase Order, and will be free from defects in material and workmanship (B) shall be merchantable, and will be safe and appropriate for Purchaser’s purpose.
7. LAW: The Purchase Order shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its choice or conflicts of law rules.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Purchase Order, together with any documents or special terms and conditions referred to on the face thereof, or written amendments signed by Purchaser thereto, constitutes the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein. All prior or contemporaneous agreements, understandings, and proposals, oral or written, between the parties relating to this subject are null and void and superseded by this Purchase Order. This Purchase Order may be modified or amended only by a writing signed by a duly authorized representative of both parties. No remedy conferred by any of the specific provisions of the Purchase Order is intended to be exclusive of any other remedy, and each remedy shall be cumulative, may be exercised separately or concurrently, and is in addition to every other remedy given hereunder or now or hereafter existing at law, in equity, by statute or otherwise. SELLER MAY NOT NEGATE, EXCLUDE, LIMIT, OR MODIFY ANY WARRANTY OR REMEDY OTHERWISE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASER. ANY ATTEMPT BY SELLER TO DO SO IS INEFFECTIVE, SHALL BE CONSIDERED AS AN ATTEMPT MATERIALLY TO ALTER THE TERMS OF THE PURCHASE ORDER, AND SHALL NOT IN ANY WAY BIND PURCHASER.
Sales Order Terms and Conditions
The following applies to ALL SALES ORDERS & INVOICES ISSUED BY United States ThermoAmp Inc.:
1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of all sales orders and invoices for all products sold by United States ThermoAmp Inc. (manufacturer) to all customers. If customer is extended credit, all terms included on our credit application will apply to each and every sales order separately.
2. PRICE: The Invoice price is as stated on the Sales Order and does not include any taxes, duties, packing, and shipping charges which are specified separately in the Sales Order and on the Invoice.
3. RETURNS: Unless agreed to in writing, all Sales are final and subject to United States ThermoAmp Inc.'s warranty. If a return of any product sold to one of our customers is authorized by United States ThermoAmp Inc., the shipping and packaging costs are the responsibility of the customer, and the sales price will be refunded less a 15% restocking fee provided it is undamaged upon receipt. Damaged returned product will be repaied and the cost deducted from the refund. Product returned for warranty repair will be subject to the terms and conditions of the warranty and shipping costs must be paid by the customer as specified in the warranty.